- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of When Pigs Fly %100 Whole Wheat Sourdough Bread
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to make a marinade.
- Pat the pork tenderloin dry and brush it with the marinade, making sure to coat all sides.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). Remove from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is resting, toast When Pigs Fly sourdough bread slices.
- In a separate bowl, mix Greek yogurt (or mayonnaise) with Dijon mustard to make a spread.
- Spread the yogurt-mustard mixture onto one side of each sourdough bread slice.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each When Pigs Fly sourdough bread slice, followed by sliced tomato, red onion, and the grilled pork tenderloin.
- Top with the other When Pigs Fly sourdough bread slice to make a sandwich.
- Slice the sandwich in half, if desired, and serve.
Feel free to add additional vegetables or condiments of your choice to customize the sandwich to your liking. Enjoy your healthy pork dinner!